Landscape Design that is a unique as you and your site.
Through gardens we can reconnect people with life sustaining land and nature, focusing on health for people and ecosystems from the ground up.
What is your natural style?
- Multi-layered, lush woodland gardens, thicket and hedgrows that use native plants as much as possible.
- Aromatic herb gardens that feed the body and the eyes.
- Year round interest from bloom, fruit and fresh food in edible landscapes.
- Dynamic ornamental grass and perennial gardens.
- Rain gardens that use our storm water while we watch.
- Contemporary, naturalistic and formal are all possible.
Full CAD drawings and custom plant material catalogues are supported by site preparation, planting, construction and management guidelines that work with nature.
One to one working in the garden with gardeners to demonstrate best practices and tools for planting, pruning, and other aspects of plant care such as organic soil practices …… while we provide the care your garden needs!
Contact us for more information and to book an appointment with Karen Cummins
By phone: 250-941-1312
By email: Karen at EcoLandscaping.ca